Indicating Code Sample Line Breaks

Lester C. Smalley lsmalley at infocon.com
Thu Nov 29 11:57:33 PST 2007

Oops - too hasty a reply.

Autonumbering at the end of the paragraph is truly at the end - at the
right side of the last line.  So my suggestion won't cut it unless you
create two different formats, one for the first line only w/
autonumbering, and another for subsequent lines without that is indented
as desired.

Art's answer suggesting a second column and dedicated paragraph format
for the 'return' symbol is cleaner, and I think easier to implement and
manage.

On Thursday, November 29, 2007 02:14 PM, Lester C. Smalley wrote:

| If these are not numbered, you could include an autonumber on the
RIGHT
| side that displays a character from the symbol or wingding families
| (using a defined character format tag) to illustrate the carriage
return
| symbol, such as 0xBF in the Symbol font.  Check in your 'character
map'
| for an appropriate choice.

- Lester
Lester C. Smalley              Email: lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
Information Consultants, Inc.  Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
Yorklyn, DE  19736               Web: www.infocon.com