Quark versus FrameMaker

David Creamer ideaslists at ideastraining.com
Fri Nov 30 16:25:50 PST 2007

On Linda Lecomte at lecomte at comcast.net wrote on 11/30/07 8:36 AM:

> Thanks David. This was helpful and I probably will have more questions. I do
> have two right now:
> What do you mean by Quark does not do numbered lists or footnotes natively.
> Also, is outsourcing this project to you an option. I might consider that if
> they insist on Quark. Please let me know when you have a chance. Thanks!

The are third-party XTensions (plug-ins):
    Gluon.com Pro for Bullets & Numbers

    VirginaSystems.com for Cross-Reference Generator,
    Figure and Table Numbering, and Foonote/Endnote Management.

David Creamer
I.D.E.A.S. - Results-Oriented Training
http://www.IDEAStraining.com
Adobe Certified Trainer & Expert (since 1995)
Authorized Quark Training Provider (since 1988)
Markzware, Enfocus, FileMaker Certified