Table rules randomly dark in pdfs

Chen, Loretta lchen at informatica.com
Fri Nov 30 11:52:45 PST 2007

Thanks everyone for the information.

I don't see why a "bad" machine would produce a bad on-screen line that
is then visible on a good machine. But I'll make some final checks on
the uniformity of our printer driver and call it a day.

While frustrating, it does takes the heat off me for not being able to
figure out what's going on.

So thanks for the info!

L.