Adobe Unveils Technical Communication Suite

Michael O'Neill moneill at meta-comm.com
Mon Oct 1 10:45:22 PDT 2007

Vivek Jain @ Adobe discusses single-sourcing with RoboHelp and
FrameMaker on the Adobe Technical Communication blog:

http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/

"At the same time, you manage the content from FrameMaker files in a set
of special folders, providing you the flexibility of continuously
updating the content as you edit the files in FrameMaker.

To make the workflow smoother, RoboHelp provides a visual indicator of
whether the content in RoboHelp is out of synchronization with
FrameMaker content or not."

This is looking interesting.  Anyone know of a good listserv devoted to
discussing RoboHelp?

-Michael