Request for strong FM8 speaker for Nov NY Metro STC chapter

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 14:27:12 PDT 2007

Hi, guys...I'm soliciting for a speaker really strong on FM8 (and RH6 wouldn't hurt) to address the NY Metro STC chapter. The date would be dinner meeting Thur Nov 29th. We get from 30 to 50 people at a meeting.

Speaker should be local to NY Metro as there is no payment budgeted (dinner is included and maybe we can throw in a $50 Amex gift card), but I'll explain a twist where you'll be "exposed" to Adobe at a national level (details supplied to serious contender).

Please contact me off-list.

John Posada
Program Chairman, STC NY Metro
Senior Technical Writer

"They say everyone needs goals. Mine is to live forever.
So far, so good."