SV: Hyphenation in Swedish FM 8

Rolf Clausen rolf at mallverkstan.se
Tue Oct 2 02:59:49 PDT 2007

Thanks for your answer! There has been a Swedish dictionary since version
2.1 (at least) and all previous versions of FrameMaker works as expected.

Setting the language to "None" and hyphenate manually is a work-around, but
not acceptable if you have thousands of pages. And, on the other hand, the
Spelling checker will not work if you don't set a language.

It seems to me this is a major bug?

/Rolf

Rolf Clausen
Mallverkstan AB         E-mail: rolf at mallverkstan.se
Slöjdgatan 2            Phone: +46 46 23 52 50
SE-227 36 LUND          Fax: +46 46 23 52 51
SWEDEN                  http://www.mallverkstan.se