Adobe Acrobat 8

Alison Carrico acarrico at adamsglobalization.com
Wed Oct 3 07:41:35 PDT 2007

I have had the problem in both Acrobat 7 & 8, although it generally
happens only with a particular client's docs that use Akzidenz Grotesk
fonts.  I can't remember for certain, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it
with Frame 8 -- I think it's an Acrobat issue more than a Frame issue,
but what do I know?  Deleting the fntcache.dat file & restarting (with
or without cursing under my breath) is the only reliable fix I've found.