Structured questions

Sales at Bright Path sales at travelthepath.com
Wed Oct 3 09:22:19 PDT 2007

Hi Joel:

1. If you click in a text line, it goes blank because the text lines are not
attached to structure.  Rather than using a text line or text frame, you
should keep everything connected in the structure.  That means adding
elements when more content is needed.  If you can clarify which of the Frame
8 templates you are using, I'd be happy to help you figure out the structure
and which element will produce the caption.  Our team made the templates so
I am familiar with most of the structures.

2. FrameMaker allows lines to break, unless you use the "hard space" you
mention below.  I don't know of a control.  You can control text spacing and
things like that to manually modify the text flow.

Good luck,

Kay

Kay Whatley
kay at brightpathsolutions.com (NEW EMAIL)