"Times Font" - fixed in FM 8.0?

Brad Simmons bsimmons at agleader.com
Wed Oct 3 13:13:53 PDT 2007

Hello fellow Frame users,

I have a question for those of you who are using the new FrameMaker 8.0
version:

Has Adobe finally gotten around to fixing that blasted "Times Font"
problem? You know, the one where FrameMaker looks in vain for the "Times
font", and it will tell you that you don't have it - even when it's on
your PC?

This issue has caused me more problems through the years, and I'll
readily go out and upgrade to 8.0 - provided that Adobe has finally
fixed this issue.

Have any other bug fixes been solved with 8.0?

-Brad Simmons