Bad Autonumbers

Thu Oct 4 07:45:15 PDT 2007

Fred Ridder wrote:

> But if you set the properties to "Continue", it *is* possible
> to reset a specific paragraph numbering series by formatting
> a paragraph with an autonumber formula that explicitly sets
> the appropriate counter elements in the series definition to
> the desired values.

Of course -- good point. It's been so long since I used old-style
(pre-FM6) numbering series with FigureFirst tags, etc., that I didn't
think of that. So, Randall has one more thing to check besides the
file-level and book-level numbering settings: every friggin' pgf tag's
autonumber setting, looking for one that resets this counter.

Have fun with that, R. :-}

Richard

------
Richard G. Combs