Searching for empty paragraphs

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 23:45:57 PDT 2007

Hi Pat,

Mekon has a plug-in called "mTools". It can remove empty paragraphs, but I'm
not sure what it does with the formatting of the paragraphs you want to
keep. It has been a while since I've used it.

You can find more information about mTools here:

http://www.mekon.com/Technology/A-Z/MTools/index.jsp

Kind regards

--
Yves Barbion