Find and change smart quotes for regular quotes

Sam Beard sbeard at oico.com
Mon Oct 8 06:48:34 PDT 2007

Stuart and Theresa,

   You don't have to turn off the smart quotes to type a regular quote
symbol. All you have to do is type Esc+Shift+" and this will put in a
regular quote symbol. I'm not sure that it will work in the Search
dialog box, though. You could still copy and paste it in, though, I
believe.

Sam

Samuel I. Beard, Jr.
Technical Writer