FrameMaker Console

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Mon Oct 8 10:17:20 PDT 2007

However, plugins may make use of the console, and I believe that it will
still open with this setting disabled. I find that the best thing to do
is to leave it open. Once it is open, you can minimize it or let it go
to the background and it won't pop to the front any more .. as long as
you don't keep closing it, it shouldn't be much of a bother.  :)

...scott