FM6 on Vista and MicroType Toolbar Express

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:13:37 PDT 2007

Not really addressing your problem, but I'd be slightly surprised if 6
ran on Vista at all, but.... why do you think you need to stay at 6 to
maintain compatibility? All versions back-save either to MIF or to
specific earlier version's FM formats. There isn't really any way that
you could not be compatible.

Art