Show/Hide .. inconsistent

Miriam Lezak mlezak at marzak.org
Fri Oct 12 14:03:01 PDT 2007

This is actually a known Frame issue -- annoying, but it doesn't get in the
way.

To fix it:

* Open the book
* Open a file that does not get the error message (which might be the first
file in the book)
* File>Import Formats
* Deselect All
* Import Conditional Text formats only

The "Show/Hide setting for FM8_SYSTEM_HIDEELEMENT is inconsistent" messages
will be gone.

Miriam