Strange behavior...Solved

Leah Smaller leah at compulite.com
Sun Oct 14 00:51:58 PDT 2007

It is interesting that I received many replies that lead to the solution - do not use the Windows Classic display scheme . Most replies contained the caveat - "The XP display scheme is ugly, annoying, childish.." and some people even said that they prefer to click more and not have to endure the aesthetically offensive XP display.

I would like to post my reply to this caveat to the list:

Each to his/her own...
Although it is worthwhile considering that extra clicks mean extra wear and tear on our hands - the muscles, tendons, and nerves. Our work places us at high risk for RSI and we should do everything to minimize this risk - even compromise our aesthetics.
I wish you happy, healthy, and productive computing.

Leah Smaller
Technical Communicator
Certified Feldenkrais Method practitioner
leah at compulite.com

"What you truly learn best will appear to you later as your own discovery." (Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais)