Convert PDF to DOC or FM

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 07:34:45 PDT 2007

Hiya folks,

I have a PDF file that I want to edit using either FrameMaker or Word.
 However, when I use Acrobat 7 to save it as either DOC or RTF, the
only thing that gets saved are the headings.  At first I thought it
was the bookmarks that were being saved, but the same thing happened
after I deleted the bookmarks and then resaved it.

Any ideas on what's going on, or why this is happening?  No security
has been implemented in the PDF.

I can save the file as PS or EPS and it seems large enough to be the
full document, not just the six or so pages of bookmarks/headings, but
I don't know how to convert PS or EPS to FM or DOC.  Ideas?

Thanks!

--Doug