Convert PDF to DOC or FM

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Wed Oct 17 09:44:11 PDT 2007

Caroline Tabach wrote:
> Hi, The question is, where did the PDF come from. For instance, in
> some PDF files created where I work, the text is actually exported
> from a graphics program as a graphic, and therefore it cannot be
> easily turned into Word or Frame. In other words, are you sure that
> the text in the PDF is really text?

Exactly what I thought, Caroline.  Doug, can you select the body text in
Acrobat using the Select Text tool?  If you switch to the Select Image
tool and click on the body text, does the whole block between headings
get selected?

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"On the contrary."
-- Henrik Ibsen (last words, after a nurse said he "seemed a little
better.")