DITA in Frame 7.2

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Wed Oct 17 13:28:14 PDT 2007

Hi Paul...

FM7.2 did ship with a DITA application, but it was more of an example,
and not something that was actually usable in any practical way.

Adobe offered the DITA App Pack for FM7.2 for some time, but when FM8
came out they pulled that to encourage people to move to FM8. We are
offering a plugin called DITA-FMx which is available for FM7.2 (and 7.1
if needed). This is available at no cost from ..

    http://www.leximation.com/dita-fmx/

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

...scott