radical revamping of techpubs

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 13:36:19 PDT 2007

Human engineering, customer research prior to design concept, GUI concept and progression testing, usability testing, quality control, user advocacy, basic GUI verification and operability (short of rigorous software design testing)... the list goes on. There are a lot of areas where TWs could ply their skills, provided a corporation values something other than blind typists who just write what they're paid to write. Perhaps those areas are things that TWs should pitch and demonstrate their skills toward.

Rene Stephenson

Bill Swallow <techcommdood at gmail.com> wrote: Agreed. I'm surprised this isn't a more common practice.

--
Bill Swallow