radical revamping of techpubs

Chris Borokowski athloi at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 11:41:42 PDT 2007

Most applications hover somewhere between excellent and crap. The ones
that generate the mile-long grievances are crap, and the ones that
people treasure (and hoard on their thumb drives) for a decade are
excellent.

--- "Flato, Gillian" <gflato at nanometrics.com> wrote:

> I have seen enough bug reports in my time to know that quality is not
> subjective. If the software generates a mile-long list of bugs
> reported
> by customers and QA people, the software application is crap.

http://technical-writing.dionysius.com/
technical writing | consulting | development