forced line breaks, URLs, and justified text

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Sat Oct 20 13:20:42 PDT 2007

Just exactly what I thought too. Or, ...

You could do both. Have the clickable text linked to a URL and have
the footnote too. And, if you use the URL linking thing and choose to
use hard returns to break long URLs, you can make the first line of
the broken URL your linked from text. Sorry, Jeremy, if that is what
you meant.

If the footnotes are ragged right and not justified that ought to
alleviate some of the problems for you too. I've done that before and
the client never noticed - it was the body text they read and checked
for justification, not figure text and footnotes.

Alan

--
Alan Litchfield GradDipBus, MBus(Hons), CTT, MNZCS
AlphaByte