ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO SCRIPT IN GHOSTSCRIPT

Michael Zaichenko biozaichenko at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:13:19 PDT 2007

Thank you,
Unfortunately this is not an option I have very content sensitive files, i.e. changing a font would completely destroy them. Even changing Type1 to TrueType creates problems. Also, it might work with one or two files - but I have about 200 completely different files with about 50 different fonts and which one will be next giving trouble is hard to tell...

Mike