Conversion of Frame 7.0 docs [using Frame 8.0] into PDF

jeanbaptiste ouedraogo ouedraogo.jeanbaptiste at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 03:39:20 PDT 2007

I have Frame v8.0 installed on my PC.
When I open Frame 7.0 docs using the Frame 8.0 software and thereafter
attempt to convert them into PDF, I encounter an internal error message [as
stated below] and after which the Frame 8.0 automatically closes.

The internal error message is "Internal Error 8004, 7744902, 7026295,
7005868. Framemaker has detected a serious problem and must quit."

If anyone has encountered such a scenario and knows a workaround solution,
please let me know.

Thanks & Regards.

Nihar