Word to Frame Conversions - again

Carol Wade carol_r_wade at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 08:22:17 PDT 2007

I have reviewed the posts in the archives and am studying Tim Murray's paper, "Converting Between Word and Frame." It is really nice to have this detailed info, but just reading it makes me tired.

I'm looking for a more automated approach, as my client needs to have quite a few files converted, and may need to perform this conversion periodically in the future.

So far, my favorite option would be to buy FrameScript and a custom script from Rick Quatro. But I feel that I should investigate all options.

I don't find any discussion in the archives regarding Filtrix (by Blueberry Software). Has anyone used it?

Thanks for sharing your experience (again) and opinions.

- Carol