radical revamping of techpubs

Chris Borokowski athloi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 09:16:35 PDT 2007

You really hit the nail on the head. Meetings are brain-sapping enough
when important information is actually being conveyed, but most people
who are on the CC: list for meetings are being given a free hourlong
zone-out. Keep the poor TWs out of the unnecessary meetings, or they'll
become office shooters. Instead, put them to use in usability
(currently dominated by glorified photoshop jockeys in too many places)
or another capacity suited to their abilities.

--- Leslie Schwartz <lhs_emf at pacbell.net> wrote:

> My view and experience is that it definitely helps to get the TW
> involved early on, but it’s a waste of time for them to sit all the
> way through each meeting, and for the entire duration of each
> meeting.

http://technical-writing.dionysius.com/
technical writing | consulting | development