radical revamping of techpubs

Chris Borokowski athloi at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 08:43:59 PDT 2007

One role I've found myself in is that of documentation manager, or the
person who keeps track of business process, finds what must be
organized, and then documents it and finds a sensible hierarchy for
those docs, as well as varied delivery methods.

It's a fun role. You get to see almost all that goes on, learn a lot,
and don't have that unhealthy feeling of waiting around the periphery
for an SME to decide to tell you something. They get to know you on a
day-to-day basis instead.

--- Leslie Schwartz <lhs_emf at pacbell.net> wrote:

> TWs and in particular the directors, managers are involved at these
> stages. Documentation is a 100% necessary adjunct to business
> development from the outset.

http://technical-writing.dionysius.com/
technical writing | consulting | development