Questions on viewing conditional text

Tammy Van Boening Tammy.VanBoening at healthlanguage.com
Tue Oct 30 09:42:39 PDT 2007

Brad,

Make sure to turn off your condition indicators before printing to PDF
(an option in the Show/Hide Conditional Text dialog box).

Make sure to apply the conditional text setting to the entire paragraph
tagged as a bullet, including the paragraph indicator/marker itself.

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer
Health Language, Inc.