Sticky Cursor - horiz. and vert.

Richard Doll sgmlindy at tds.net
Fri Sep 7 09:09:06 PDT 2007

MSWin XP
Frame 7.22.158
mem - 1g

Beginning yesterday in the afternoon when an object was selected for
movement, its trajectory to the intended position was stuttered/bounced in
about 6pt increments.

The objects involves are: Frame created "rules and shapes", Table cell
boundaries, and Graphic (.tif or .eps) boundaries.

I know not what I have done to cause this affliction.

I have searched for all (sys & app) *.ini files and find "fmtoolbr.ini -
9/6/07 @ 5:13" to be the only .ini file to be "Modified" since 2/5/07.

So, . . . I opened the fmtoolbr.ini in Frame as text, But, I know "nada"
about what I see there or even if I'm looking in the correct place.

As my customers fail to accept "approximately correct" this seems to be a
serious problem.

Many thanks for sharing your knowledge of a solution.

best to all,

dick doll
317.539.4857
sgmlindy at tds.net