Problems with PDF

Tina Ricks kristina.ricks at verizon.net
Sat Sep 8 21:48:32 PDT 2007

I'm using Frame 8.

I have a book (28 chapters) with a TOC. I'm creating a PDF using the File >
Save As PDF command.

I can make a PDF of the TOC on its own. Works fine.

I can make a PDF of any file in the book.

If I take the TOC out of the book, I can make a PDF of the whole book.

If I put the TOC in the book, I get this message in the log file where the
TOC starts:

%%[  Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: pdfmark; ErrorInfo: Rect   ]%%

(Then a whole lot of other undecipherable stuff in the log file that I can
include if anyone thinks it's relevant).

Any ideas?

Tina Ricks

tina ricks | kristina.ricks at verizon.net | 503-531-3233