Problems with PDF

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:21:30 PDT 2007

This may be the fact for Frame 7.2/Distiller7 to.

I have on several occasions in the last year or so complained about
FrameMaker 7.2 crashing when distilling a book file (print book to
file and then distill). Recently I tried setting the Tagged PDF on,
and setting tags for only some three elements (structured), and now
the file distilled without any problems.

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson
Iceland