Archive Plug-in - "No documents found in current book"

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Tue Sep 11 08:39:51 PDT 2007

Judie Vegh wrote:

> I've got a coworker who is trying to archive a FrameMaker book, however,
> during mid-archive, they receive the message "No documents found in
> current book." However, there are plenty of files within the book that
> exist in its directory. The Archive plug-in log has the following, and
> only the following:
>
> " FrameMaker version 7.1
>
> Archive Plugin version 2.5

> Archiving book: umEforms.book

> \\srv\...\umEforms.book
>
> Copying to: \\Srv-i\...\umEforms\umEforms.book
> <file:///\\Srv-i\...\umEforms\umEforms.book>  "

> (Ellipses indicate shortened length of real location of files.)
>
> Thoughts as to why this is not archiving or recognizing the other files
> in the book?

That looks like a network path; you probably have a problem with either
access rights or network speed.  This doesn't sound like a Framemaker
problem -- can your IT dept. help out?

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home, and when he grows
up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway."

- anon.