Framemaker 8 and Web Works Pro compatibility

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:17:39 PDT 2007

A number of other threads here and on Adobe's site have reported that
you need the latest version of Webwork's software to be compatible
with 8... ePublisher 9.2.something....

Another alternative is to export from FM through Omsys's MIF2Go
program, which is what I've done for several years.

Cheers,
Art

On 9/11/07, p cawthorne <mulholland4 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am about to upgrade from Framemaker 6 to version 8 and notice that
> Webworks is no longer provided with Framemaker, I have several help projects
> built using Webworks Pro and want to know if I can still use this software
> with Frame Maker 8 or if I need to purchase a new online help software? If I
> have to purchase a new one, does anybody have any recommendations?
>  Thanks
> Mulholland

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358