structured Frame

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 08:20:17 PDT 2007

Marcus, Marcus, Marcus.
In the abstract, I completely agree with what you say. My
postings in this thread, though, have been written to address
the specific context of the original poster, who is a sole writer
at a company which has a significant body of unstructured
documentation, and who is thinking about experimenting
with structure. As you say, the kind of far-reaching information
integration you are talking about requires disciplines and
resources that span the entire company, and that simly didn't
seem like a possibility in the context of the OP's query.