Tables sorts

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Fri Sep 14 04:50:06 PDT 2007

Hi Steve,

Follow these general steps:

1) Convert the table to paragraphs.

2) Convert the table back to a single column table. Do this by selecting the
paragraphs, choose Table > Convert to Table, Treat Each Paragraph As A Cell,
Number of Columns: 1.

3) Sort the single column table.

4) Convert the table to paragraphs.

5) Convert the table back to a two column table. Do this by selecting the
paragraphs, choose Table > Convert to Table, Treat Each Paragraph As A Cell,
Number of Columns: 2.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267