Site Dictionary

Whites whitefamily at mac.com
Sun Sep 16 15:22:02 PDT 2007

Howdy All -
I'd like to make an entry in my site dictionary to define the name
"Red Hat" with embedded space so that both parts would always stay
together and wrap if need be.  Using the old stand-by "\ " (backslash
+ space) between "Red" and "Hat" in the site dictionary definitions
doesn't seem to do the trick.  I know I can do a find and replace
with a hard space and take care of the problem manually, but I would
be interested in a more elegant solution.
Would ASCII code for the hard space do the trick?
I'm spamming the group rather than just experimenting since I feel
that others might like to know the answer.
TIA
Will White
There is something fascinating about science.
One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture
out of such a trifling investment of fact. - Twain