Autonumber challenge: Table 10.a, Table 10.b and Figure 10.a

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 06:50:35 PDT 2007

I also apologize for the lousy-looking formatting of my
replies. Microsoft involuntarily converted all Hotmail
users to a new "Windows Live" web mail client over
the weekend. The new client removes all the line
breaks from the message that you are quoting in
your reply, turning it into a single, nearly unreadable
block of text.

This is a particularly stupid default behavior, since the
client first marks the start of each quoted line with an
angle bracket, and then ignores the line breaks that
would make the angle brackets useful. Bah! But I guess
you get what you play for...

But if anybody knows how to change this behavior, I'd
love to hear about it. I tried to find it in the online help,
but it was completely useless (what was I thinking??).

-Fred Ridder