adding blank pages without affecting page numbers

Milan Davidovic milan.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 07:34:11 PDT 2007

I'm working on a legacy doc (unstructured; Frame 7.2); the author is
no longer available for consultation.

In the Frame file, I have six pages, numbered x of 6. I have a PDF of
this file (the previously approved and released version, which I am
now revising); each of these pages is followed by a blank page. Let's
assume that these are needed -- I don't know why, and there isn't time
to find out.

Does anyone know of something I can set up in the Frame file so that I
don't have to remember to add the pages in Acrobat? As far as I can
tell, the addition of blank pages was done manually. I tried adding
Disconnected Pages in Frame, but it affects the page count.

Many thanks.

--
Milan Davidovic
http://altmilan.blogspot.com