adding blank pages without affecting page numbers

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Wed Sep 19 08:38:00 PDT 2007

Hi, Milan:

For a small number of pages that won't reflow as you edit (for
example, you edit page 4 and it flows to page 5, causing page 6 to
create a new page 7) you could create a book file and divide the
original file into one-page files. Set the pagination to Make Page
Count Even, then assign a starting page number to each component file.
Look up the topic "Page count across a book" in FM Help, for the
technique to achieve "page n of xx pages."

HTH

Regards,

Peter
Peter Gold