Adobe PrintMe Gone Away?

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Wed Sep 19 10:51:06 PDT 2007

Actually, there is/was no such thing as "Adobe PrintMe"!

I assume of course that you are referring to the function
that WAS in Acrobat 6 and 7 for printing.

That was actually a function provided by EFI (Electronics
for Imaging) that allowed you to access printers on their
internet-based network of EFI-managed printers. Adobe provided
the button, but had no other involvement in that feature. It
is not supported in Acrobat 8.

	- Dov

But after completing the signup