unresolved xref and making master pages stick

Leah Smaller leah at compulite.com
Sun Sep 23 23:51:09 PDT 2007

Good morning all,

1. I get an unresolved x-ref message for 1 file when opening the 35 files in the book. I can't find this unresolved xref and I have tested every xref in the chapter. Unresolved xref error does not appear in the Error log when updating the book. When generating chm files in WWPro for FM the same error message appears. What gives? Why can't I find this elusive xref?

2. I have applied a left and right, 2 column master page to two consecutive pages in the middle of a document. (thank you Richard Coombs for all your help in making it look right). I want only these 2 pages (with special information) to use these master pages. However, if the pagination changes the 2 col layout gets applied to the wrong page. How do I attach the 2 col layout to only the designated pages?

Have a good week,
Leah Smaller
Technical Communicator
Certified Feldenkrais Method practitioner
leah at compulite.com

"What you truly learn best will appear to you later as your own discovery." (Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais)