Rick Quatro's Page Labeler and ePub 9.2 with Frame 8,

Flato, Gillian gflato at nanometrics.com
Mon Sep 24 16:41:40 PDT 2007

This is kind of random, but if you use Rick Quatro's Page Labeler and
ePub 9.2 with Frame 8, make sure that before you scan your docs with
ePub and build your help file, that you remove the page labeler
numbering (PageLabeler > Remove PDF Page numbering). Obviously, you
don't need the numbering with a help file.

I had all kinds of weird text in my help files that started and stopped
with Page Labeler. Once I removed the page labeler numbering, my help
files turned out fine.

Thank you,

<mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com>

Gillian Flato