FM8 and shortcut key (F9+<first letter in pragraph name>

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 02:02:24 PDT 2007

Hi Verner,

Indeed, this is a bug, and I noticed it too a couple of days ago. I
pressed F9, but I just got to see the paratags in the lower-left corner
of my FrameMaker window for 2 seconds.

Quit and restart FM8 and it works again (but I hope Adobe fixes this soon).

Yves Barbion
Documentation Architect
Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor