Adobe Unveils Technical Communication Suite

Michael Müller-Hillebrand mmh at cap-studio.de
Tue Sep 25 10:30:12 PDT 2007

Am 25.09.2007 um 16:41 schrieb Richard Levine:

> According to Adobe's web site, RH 7  "integration" is one-way .fm
> or .mif
> file import. If this is true, it is not integration in my book.

No, it's more than that.

It is a connection to the original FrameMaker book or document very
much like good ol' WebWorks Publisher provided it. If you change your
FrameMaker documents, this will be reflected in your RoboHelp output,
if you want so. But you can do local changes, if you like breaking
your single-source workflow.

Check it out! Very much like I couldn't believe we would see
FrameMaker with Unicode I was surprised to see that level of
integration with RoboHelp.

- Michael Müller-Hillebrand

Michael Müller-Hillebrand: Dokumentations-Technologien
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker
Lösungen und Training, FrameScript, XML/XSL, Unicode
http://cap-studio.de/ -- Tel. +49 (9131) 28747