Further information on Building blocks in FrameMaker

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Wed Sep 26 08:27:09 PDT 2007

Hi, Amit:

Have you tried using condition tags in running headers? Look at the FM
online Help topic "displaying the security level." The topic title is
somewhat misleading because it's really about using conditional text
in running headers; the security settings are managed by condition
tags.

HTH

Regards,

Peter