Mapping of Word styles to Framemaker paragrahps

richard.melanson at us.tel.com richard.melanson at us.tel.com
Thu Sep 27 05:57:54 PDT 2007

Hello,
I sure could use a copy of this product called Template Mapper. At the moment I am converting a ton of Word files into Framemaker and this would save me LOTS of time and effort. Has the gentleman who created this shared it with anyone yet, or has anyone been able to contact him. Thank you in advance everyone for any help you can give me on this.
Rick