OT: Recording DVDs

Himanshu Marathe hymarathe.tw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 21:24:07 PDT 2007

Hi,

I haven't tried Nero or Pinnacle softwares, but have used ArcSoft's
ShowBiz 2 (http://www.arcsoft.com/products/showbiz/). It is quite
intutive and a hassle free software. I've made DVDs and VCDs from
tapes. You can insert menu, special effects, edit (cut, copy, paste)
video frames, etc.

---
Himanshu