Frame 8 issues

Fred Wersan fwersan at mak.com
Wed Apr 2 09:17:55 PDT 2008

Although I've had Frame 8 since last summer, I've only just now migrated
my files to it. I've noticed three things that I don't recall seeing in
other people's complaints these last few months.

1. in the graphics Tools palette, the display of the current line
thickness and tint is busted.

2. Sometimes when I open the files in a book, the menu bar seems to go
crazy. I suspect this is related to Frame or one or more of the plug-ins
I have running figuring out the context.

3. I had hoped that the crash when searching through closed files was
fixed, but it still seems to be around.

If anyone has any fixes to these, I'd appreciate hearing about them. I
am upgraded to p273.

Fred
--
Fred Wersan