Stretching a table footnote to the column width ...

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Wed Apr 2 14:10:15 PDT 2008

Hi, all.

I decided not to try this one from Peter, because I received another suggestion off-line that did exactly what I wanted. Since it was a private communication, I will not identify who it came from, but the idea was very easy to do (in my own words here):

	Just add another column to the right of the table - extended
	to the page column boundary - that does not show borders or
	any fill pattern. Then the table width is effectively across
	the whole page column width, and the footnote stretches out
	to the page column size.

This worked very well for what I was trying to achieve!

Thanks,