SV: extract changed texts

Rolf Clausen rolf at mallverkstan.se
Thu Apr 3 00:22:22 PDT 2008

Hi,

A quick and simple method is to find/change all characters marked with
change bars to a conditional text, for example called "Changebars". Then
select all text in the document and create another conditional text called
"Everything" and apply it to the whole document. Choose to hide all
conditions tagged "Everything" and show conditions tagged "Changebars". As a
result only the characters with change bars is shown.

You only get changed/inserted characters. If you want whole lines or
paragraphs I believe you have to go for a scripting solution, either with
FrameScript (as suggested earlier) or a custom-made plugin (which we of
course can help you with).

Regards,

Rolf

Rolf Clausen
Mallverkstan AB         E-mail: rolf at mallverkstan.se
Annedalsvägen 9         Phone: +46 46 23 52 50
SE-227 64 LUND          Fax: +46 46 23 52 51
SWEDEN                  http://www.mallverkstan.se